Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Behind on the posts!

Between constant morning sickness and other illnesses circulating thru our house, I haven't been very good at updating lately! Vince and Steve have both been sick a couple of times. I've been lucky and only had a mild cold. We think Vince had H1N1 in early November. The poor guy was miserable. I've just discovered that he has at least 4 teeth working thru! Yikes! Other than being a little more cuddly than usual (and slightly crabby), he's handling it fairly well. He is slowing down on the growth chart and only in the 24% for weight. I think it's because he has been a little picky lately and probably has to do with teething and not feeling well. I am hoping to get out and do some fun family things over the holidays and hopefully I'll be better at updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment